Green Travel Policy
Cellular Solutions – Green Travel Policy
Pre Statement July 2010
- Reduce dependency on car travel to essential business users
- Encourage the use of videoconferencing, teleconferencing and teleworking
- Incentivize multiple occupancy car use
- Provide cycle facilities at our main offices and incentivize cycling as an environmentally friendly alternative to other modes of transport.
- Offer flexible working arrangements and interest free loans for bus and train passes.
- Provide public transport information to our staff and information on reducing the environmental impact of car travel.
- Integrate environmental specifications and requirements into our company car fleets.
- Encourage employees to use the most environmentally friendly option for business travel.
- Use business travel management information as a tool to reduce our carbon emissions as a business.
This policy will be implemented by our Transport Department.
- To reduce the environmental impact of our business travel and staff commuting
- To improve the efficiency and effectiveness in the way we travel to reduce unnecessary costs to the business.
This is in addition to our Company Car Policy which is found in the company handbook.
Of which the current guidelines are:
- The co2 must not exceed 120 (g/km)
- The Combined fuel Consumption must be higher than 48 (mpg)