Since your files are stored online, you can share them with anyone — even co-author — in real time. This is the case no matter where you are.
OneDrive for Business stores files online, so they’re always in sync and up to date. Office applications are always the latest version too.
Office 365 also introduces these essential features into today’s business world:
- Reliability: Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9 per cent uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Security: Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring help keep customer data safe.
- Privacy: Your data is yours. We safeguard it and protect your privacy.
- Administration: Deploy and manage Office 365 across your company, with no IT expertise required. You can add and remove users in minutes.
- Up to date: No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers regularly.
- Active Directory integration: Manage user credentials and permissions. Single sign-on and synchronization is also available with Active Directory.
- Support: Microsoft Support provides telephone and online answers, how-to resources and connections with other Office 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
Want to know to learn more about our Office 365 plans, make a purchase or to discover how we can implement the technology across your business? Call us on 08700 118 000 or contact us here.
North Star Housing Group