Facebook App for BlackBerry Update – Version 10.2.2
A Facebook app for BlackBerry update is now available, taking the latest version to v10.2.2.
The Facebook app for BlackBerry update provides a range of new features to further enhance users’ experience when using the app.
New features of the Facebook app for BlackBerry update include:
- The ability for users to share updates from a friend or page on their wall, a friend’s wall, a group, a list or a message. A new range of options now display, allowing users to select which method of sharing they would prefer.
- New messaging capabilities, including the ability to add a friend to a group chat. The Facebook app for BlackBerry update also allows users to see when a group message has been read by a recipient.
- New video capabilities have also been added, including the ability to watch videos in landscape mode.
- The ability to delete posts or status updates directly from the Facebook app.
The Facebook app for BlackBerry update is available to download from BlackBerry World now.
The new Facebook app for BlackBerry update comes following a previous update to the BlackBerry app, v10.2.1, which provided additional new features for users. They will all be included in this update. The new features included:
- Newsfeed Enhancements – When users are viewing their newsfeed, they can now click on the app’s sidebar to be taken to the top of the newsfeed, reducing the need to scroll constantly to be taken to the latest updates.
- Administration Improvements for Managing Pages – The page administration section boasts a completely new look and feel and the functionality has now been greatly increased to provide a better user experience. With the Facebook app for BlackBerry update, users can now post updates direct from the app, see all check-ins at their venue, view the number of likes on a page and also who is talking about this.
- Enhanced Imaging Capabilities – Uploading profile and cover photos have sometimes been problematic for users, however users now have the ability to set profile and cover photographs from their device’s photo album or from any album on Facebook via a few simple steps.
"The latest The Chronicles of Cellular! http://paper.li/cellsolNE/1312385754?edition_id=b519ff30-2903-11e7-9959-0cc47a0d1605 Thanks to @BluetoothSIG #bluetooth5 #internetofthings
about 3 hours ago
Cellular Solutions are an integrated business communications company, specialising in business software.Find Out More